Search found 155 matches

by Wmaalouli
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:49 am
Forum: CP/M & TDOS
Topic: Interesting article on Image Viewer programs for CP/M
Replies: 3
Views: 2127

Re: Interesting article on Image Viewer programs for CP/M

I saw the video they did about this on Youtube. Fairly interesting. I am not savy enough to know if the ADAM could do something other than the BMP... Which, don't get me wrong, I love the BMP but the size starts to significantly limit what can fit on one normal image, especially if you already have...
by Wmaalouli
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:11 am
Topic: Slide Show program
Replies: 12
Views: 8301

Re: Slide Show program

That can be done quite easily with the Turbo Pascal graphics, sound and control extensions I created for it. One of the added functionality is the ability to load a bitmap image and overlay it with graphic and text content. Perfect for a visual novel :) On a side note, Turbo Pascal is a very user-fr...
by Wmaalouli
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:11 pm

Could this be set to advance with a button push instead of automatically? :?: It should be very trivial to add that feature. Replace the following code snippet Delay(2000); if KeyPressed then begin {Restore VDP settings} inline($CD/$66/$DA); close(ImgLib); halt; end; with repeat until KeyPressed; a...
by Wmaalouli
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:06 am

I tested the images on a real system, and they work fine although there is still a little shift in the second image which might be related to a conversion issue. I use Adamed because it is so much easier to work with than the dreadful Ed :) As of the Image manager, I think it's a bug in that program...
by Wmaalouli
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:06 pm

So I putzed around with this and it looks like you did not use the Adamed text editor (http://smartbasic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7) to create the IMAGE.LIB file. The Slideshow program requires the proprietary file structure of Adamed for IMAGE.LIB in order to load the images properly. When I d...
by Wmaalouli
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:15 am

OK I'll test it out tonight on real hardware and get back to you.
I never tried the program under emulation, so there might possibly be an issue there.
by Wmaalouli
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:52 am
Forum: For Sale
Topic: ADAM Disk Drive
Replies: 10
Views: 5783

Re: ADAM Disk Drive

I have thought long and hard about splurging for a real drive, but frankly since I already have 2 VDD's I see almost no benefit to it from a usage standpoint. That $150++ asking price could be put to much better use towards my numerous other hobbies... That said, I will not deny that I still secrete...
by Wmaalouli
Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:25 am
Topic: CP/M Cartridge
Replies: 2
Views: 2065

Re: CP/M Cartridge

It's not possible to load from cart straight into main memory without the need for expansion RAM?
That's what we do on the TI 99/4A...
by Wmaalouli
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:53 pm
Forum: Commercial
Topic: Word processor recommendation?
Replies: 7
Views: 4440

Re: Word processor recommendation?

Unfortunately I have not been able to find one although I seem to recall there was some documentation on the disk. I could be misremembering that though. There was one disk indeed. Here it is. Thanks for the pointers. It looks like it has a nice set of features. Note: The initial manual I uploaded ...
by Wmaalouli
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:28 pm
Forum: Commercial
Topic: Word processor recommendation?
Replies: 7
Views: 4440

Re: Word processor recommendation?

Thanks! Is there a manual out there for it?