Search found 9 matches

by Sixthview
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:14 pm
Forum: CP/M & TDOS
Topic: Interesting article on Image Viewer programs for CP/M
Replies: 3
Views: 2120

Re: Interesting article on Image Viewer programs for CP/M

I saw the video they did about this on Youtube. Fairly interesting. I am not savy enough to know if the ADAM could do something other than the BMP... Which, don't get me wrong, I love the BMP but the size starts to significantly limit what can fit on one normal image, especially if you already have ...
by Sixthview
Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:25 pm
Topic: Slide Show program
Replies: 12
Views: 8284

Re: Slide Show program

Okay... I'm gonna give it a try. I know nothing about TP but what I have watched on your youtube channel. LOL I need to learn though. My thought, in the long run after some playing around and testing would be to design a visual novel. It would of course be small, but fun and new. Further, depending ...
by Sixthview
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:36 am
Forum: For Sale
Topic: ADAM Disk Drive
Replies: 10
Views: 5768

Re: ADAM Disk Drive

Gotcha. I was way behind on that one.
by Sixthview
Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:28 am
Forum: For Sale
Topic: ADAM Disk Drive
Replies: 10
Views: 5768

Re: ADAM Disk Drive

They are so hard to come by nowadays. I have my original one that works well. I have a second that is just a chassis. I attempted to repair it using a commodore drive last year but it didn't work. I have wanted a second one so that I could give it to my dad to use. He is 91 and wants to go back thro...
by Sixthview
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:35 pm

Sweet. Now that it is the weekend I have time to play around with it. :D
Could this be set to advance with a button push instead of automatically? :?:
by Sixthview
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:00 pm

You're right. I didn't use Adamed... Just ed. Still picking up on a lot of these nuances. I'll have to check that out. And the one is just black and white. They were just test images to see what I could get running. Now that I have my SD Floppy thing, I can move back and forth a bit easier. Side que...
by Sixthview
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:56 pm

So I tried to do two more images but still not working. I'll attach an image along with the screenshot. I am hoping I am just doing something silly, but I have a bad feeling it may be the 64 bit thing making the problem? Not sure. test.png My DSK image is with the picture files incase you wanted to ...
by Sixthview
Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:11 am
Forum: Disk Drives
Topic: Power Pack for Disk Drives
Replies: 4
Views: 6699

Re: Power Pack for Disk Drives

And now I am even more confused. LOL It is probably due to my life as a guitar player and using and building pedals that run 9v power in place of a battery. Usually you have a center that is positive or negative but I think that is converting the AC to DC. So this power supply is AC straight through?
by Sixthview
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:24 am
Forum: Disk Drives
Topic: Power Pack for Disk Drives
Replies: 4
Views: 6699

Power Pack for Disk Drives

I was going to start poking around the old manuals, but does anyone know the specs for the power pack for the disk drive off the top of their head?

I know it is 9V. But I am wondering what the AMPs are and also center positive or negative? :?: