Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:55 am
Forum: Adam Archive
Topic: Missing software
Replies: 3
Views: 4392

Re: Missing software

rrjim1 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:21 am
I just found a unprotected copy of Post-it by Walters Software Co. I have to get my disk drive fired up to see if the disk still works. Jim Walters/Walters Software Co.
Awesome - I hop you upload it to the archive
by Milli
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:55 am
Forum: System News
Topic: Welcome All
Replies: 4
Views: 6623

Re: Welcome All

By the way, if this board takes off, then you are going to be swamped trying to screen every post. Perhaps you should allow immediate posting initially, and if you start seeing offensive or disparaging activity, then you can always revert to screening everything. From what I have seen of the Adam c...
by Milli
Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:55 am
Forum: Adam Archive
Topic: Missing software
Replies: 3
Views: 4392

Missing software

Many have said that almost all the software that was made for the Adam has already been imaged but I just did a quick look at the NIAD #83 news letter that shows new software (http://adamarchive.org/archive/Media/Adam/Newsletters/N.I.A.D.%20%2383%20-%20December%201991.pdf ) and I see many things lis...
by Milli
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:06 am
Forum: System News
Topic: Welcome All
Replies: 4
Views: 6623

Welcome All

Welcome to SmartBASIC.net - A Coleco Adam Forum. If you are a Coleco Adam owner or want to become one or are just interested in this awesome computer then please feel free to look around and participate in this new forum. If you have any questions ask away!

Milli