Search found 27 matches

by JimN-NIAD
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:43 pm
Forum: Wanted to Buy
Topic: Adam 3.5” floppy...
Replies: 7
Views: 7502

Re: Adam 3.5” floppy...

Mr. Pix... you should check with ed1475 or Adamcon (Bob Slopsema) on AtariAge. Unfortunately a lot of these 3rd Party/Homebrew hardware items haven't survived like you see with other retro systems.
by JimN-NIAD
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:47 pm
Forum: Adam Archive
Topic: New content
Replies: 2
Views: 3336

Re: New content

Most, if not all, of The Adam Resource has been assimilated into my Archive which I sent you on DVDs. When it was in limbo, Mark_Coleco (AtariAge member) brought it back to life and worked with Joe Blenkle and myself in organizing everything, Eventually Scott took the site back over to this day. Thi...
by JimN-NIAD
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:58 am
Topic: Hacker's Guide to ADAM (1985) (Peter & Bn Hinkle).ddp
Replies: 3
Views: 10459

Re: Hacker's Guide to ADAM (1985) (Peter & Bn Hinkle).ddp

I think I recall why there are 2 extra files with the disk images. When I was sorting thru all the image files back in 2010, I setup all (or all that could be) image files to be bootable to make life easier for everyone especially those new to the Adam. This updated/bootable version became the main ...
by JimN-NIAD
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:21 pm
Topic: Hacker's Guide to ADAM (1985) (Peter & Bn Hinkle).ddp
Replies: 3
Views: 10459

Re: Hacker's Guide to ADAM (1985) (Peter & Bn Hinkle).ddp

When I was organizing all the image files, I decided to keep all files that had a different CRC with the idea that I would eventually get back to giving all variations a serious look to see what really was the difference. Well, it's been a considerable number of years and I have yet to get back to p...
by JimN-NIAD
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:25 pm
Forum: MicroSD / Disk Drive Emulators
Topic: AdamWare Image Manager
Replies: 12
Views: 9910

Re: AdamWare Image Manager

Indeed, W. Hicks has already made such Coleco rom image volumes available as large disk images snd the Atarimax Ultimate SD Cart is a great product which will handle 99.9% of the CV carts. I guess I could always look into the layout of the CVE volumes to see if I could hack together new volumes for ...
by JimN-NIAD
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:09 am
Forum: MicroSD / Disk Drive Emulators
Topic: AdamWare Image Manager
Views: 9910

Re: AdamWare Image Manager

It was mentioned by Jim Walters in a "To Do" list for his SD Card Loader program that Rom Image loading might be added. This would be an incredible addition to I.M. as well, if feasible, as then all the image formats would then be supported using one device and loader program. With directory support...
by JimN-NIAD
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:51 am
Forum: SmartBASIC
Topic: Smart Basic Break Out
Replies: 14
Views: 12997

Re: Smart Basic Break Out

Looks great and can't wait too see the video and read thru your programming tutorial.
by JimN-NIAD
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:21 pm
Forum: Collections
Topic: N.I.A.D.'s ADAM Computer Collection
Views: 11752

Re: N.I.A.D.'s ADAM Computer Collection

Awesome! Ever research what you could get for all of it on eBay? Never bothered because eBay isn't the way to sell a large collection,in my mind, although it would work to generate interest to deal on the side. I've been at this for decades, so I know the value of say my entire ADAM collection and ...
by JimN-NIAD
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:17 pm

You must have a very understanding Mrs. NIAD :P What she doesn't know won't hurt her! The only time she was like WTF was when I acquired a large collection from a former Coleco employee that was shipped in 6 large boxes. That one (so many rarities that were not known to exist like the CV cart versi...
by JimN-NIAD
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:32 pm

My ColecoVision collection at just about it's height before I decided this is all getting out of hand!!! :lol: