Search found 17 matches

by Cartermw
Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:09 pm
Forum: Coding
Topic: Smooth vertical scrolling.
Replies: 2
Views: 1006

Re: Smooth vertical scrolling.

Thank you for sharing. I really hope to be coding in 2022.
by Cartermw
Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:05 pm
Forum: MicroSD / Disk Drive Emulators
Topic: Ade update
Replies: 1
Views: 620

Re: Ade update

:shock: can't wait!!!
by Cartermw
Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:23 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Project Update NeoColeco Adapter
Replies: 14
Views: 4669

Re: Project Update NeoColeco Adapter

I am starting to think the return issues is BS also. I have already received a response from both the seller and AliExpress. The seller wanted me to commit fraud, asking me to say that the item never arrived :evil: . AliExpress offered to refund two items, but that was mostly my fault, because that ...
by Cartermw
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:44 pm

I have always been afraid of ordering chips, maybe with your success I will give it a try. But for cables and boxes they are my go-to. No-one is perfect, I have had issues with almost any supply house. I am still curious about the return process, I will let you know how it goes.
by Cartermw
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:04 pm

Up to now I have had no issues, and everyone makes mistakes. I have just heard horror stories about trying to deal with their returns department. We will see. It is not going to stop me from shopping there, in fact I have already re-ordered the cables just from a different vendor. My biggest issue i...
by Cartermw
Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:37 pm

I am soooo pissed tonight. The nice DB9 controller cables I ordered from Ali Express showed up are not even close. They are actually USB OTG cables. Now begins the challenge of getting a refund from Ali. This also means that I am back to hand making cables, wether I like it or not. On the plus side ...
by Cartermw
Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:58 pm

Getting closer, I need to tune the design some, and see if I can get my printer to use ABS, and I should be ready to go.
IMG_20210808_165339.jpg
IMG_20210808_165339.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 2809 times
by Cartermw
Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:06 am
Forum: Memory Cards
Topic: 2 Mb Expandable memory card
Replies: 4
Views: 1799

Re: 2 Mb Expandable memory card

Just a quick update. The first prototype had enough issues that I scrapped it and went back to the design. I have a new board ready to print, but am holding off for the time being so I can dedicate my funds to the NeoColeco board. I will hopefully be picking this one back up late September early Nov...
by Cartermw
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:21 am

A quick update. The more I work on the case, the less I like it. I have decided to go back to my original idea for 3D printed cases. My hope is to do the first few on my machine, and then have a shop print the rest. My challenge now is learning free cad. Up to now I have used Autodesk apps, but with...
by Cartermw
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:02 pm

Spent some time this evening testing, and I am happy to say the NeoColeco works great with the Phoenix. Unfortunately it hasn't improved my gaming skill. Oh well back to work. :lol: