Search found 17 matches

by Cartermw
Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:01 am
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: Project Update NeoColeco Adapter
Replies: 14
Views: 4677

Re: Project Update NeoColeco Adapter

I am excited to say that the NeoColeco Adapter is near ready for sale. The latest PCB is close to production, I somehow flipped the X axis on the board, but can easily fix it in place, and have already fixed the issue on the next batch. I am still trying to figure out the best rout for the power and...
by Cartermw
Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:58 am
Topic: AdamNet question
Replies: 3
Views: 1311

Re: AdamNet question

The main adapter will be for the NeoColeco adapter so available for all Colecovision users. The force feedback is something I wanted to play with as a bonus for Adam users. The code I am basing my adapter off of includes this ability, but I need to figure out a way to access it. TBH this is an excus...
by Cartermw
Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:08 pm
Topic: AdamNet question
Replies: 3
Views: 1311

AdamNet question

I am starting to the research/design on the GamePort adapter for the NeoColeco adapter, and would like to implement force feedback. The issue is I need to have a way to control it from the Adam. I was hoping to use AdamNet and thanx to the ADE project, I can figure out how to access it, but was wond...
by Cartermw
Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:06 am
Forum: Memory Cards
Topic: 2 Mb Expandable memory card
Replies: 4
Views: 1804

Re: 2 Mb Expandable memory card

Unfortunately this one will still need an address line. The pin is on the back to accommodate the expansion card. As for usage, my hope is that once we have access to larger quantities of memory programmers will start using it. I for one am already designing an RPG in my head, just another project t...
by Cartermw
Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:37 pm
Forum: Memory Cards
Topic: 2 Mb Expandable memory card
Replies: 4
Views: 1804

2 Mb Expandable memory card

This project was some what of a personal challenge. The journey began when I decided that I wanted to expand my memory in my Adam, and instead of buying a card I decided to download and build one I found online, just to find out that this card had major issues. While attempting to diagnose that card...
by Cartermw
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:08 pm
Topic: Project Update NeoColeco Adapter
Replies: 14
Views: 4677

Project Update NeoColeco Adapter

As promised I am going to begin updating the community on my current projects. I would like to begin with a project I am quite excited about, if for no other reason than it is nearly done. What is the NeoColeco Adapter: The NeoColeco Adapter is an adapter that will allow you to use a 6 button NeoGeo...
by Cartermw
Thu May 13, 2021 10:40 am
Forum: MicroSD / Disk Drive Emulators
Topic: Multiple ADE in one system
Replies: 7
Views: 2323

Re: Multiple ADE in one system

You might want to get your Arduinos sooner than later. I just tried ordering ATMega328 SMDs (the same chips as on many of the Arduinos) for a project; all of the normal distributors are saying back order with no estimation of delivery. I ended up getting mine off of eBay and even there the prices ar...