Post by Wmaalouli » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:06 am

Good to know.

Milli
Site Admin

Re: Project Update NeoColeco Adapter

Post by Milli » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:24 pm

Wmaalouli wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:07 am
I've never ordered anything from Ali Express. What is their reputation? I have used Bangoods before with no issues. Can't beat the prices of these Chinese outfits, at least until something goes wrong with the order...
I’ve ordered chips from them for the cartridges for CCR and have been extremely satisfied.
Milli

Cartermw

Post by Cartermw » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:44 pm

I have always been afraid of ordering chips, maybe with your success I will give it a try. But for cables and boxes they are my go-to. No-one is perfect, I have had issues with almost any supply house. I am still curious about the return process, I will let you know how it goes.

Milli
Site Admin

Post by Milli » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:24 pm

Cartermw wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:44 pm
I have always been afraid of ordering chips, maybe with your success I will give it a try. But for cables and boxes they are my go-to. No-one is perfect, I have had issues with almost any supply house. I am still curious about the return process, I will let you know how it goes.
I think that whole “fake chips” being promoted on YouTube is BS for ratings.
Milli

Cartermw

Post by Cartermw » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:23 am

I am starting to think the return issues is BS also. I have already received a response from both the seller and AliExpress. The seller wanted me to commit fraud, asking me to say that the item never arrived :evil: . AliExpress offered to refund two items, but that was mostly my fault, because that was all I had photographed. I updated my photography to include all 50 and am waiting on an updated response from AliExpress.